Native English Teacher
We are ‘e-three’ (Enjoy Expressing English) and we’re looking for a native, energetic and enthusiastic English teacher to work in a team with other experienced teachers. Please note that we are an English workshop and NOT an academy, in that we do not use textbooks (except for exam preparation classes) OR use traditional teaching methods so be up for some dynamic and energetic classes! We are based in the Embajadores area and have 2 different centres. We teach English, mainly to 3-18 year olds (and adults too occasionally) through alternative methods of teaching.
We are looking for someone who can start at the beginning of January (09.01.2023) and we are looking to interview as soon as possible. We need you to be able to commit and be able to work until the end of the summer term (until the end of June 2023) too.
We love fun, creative and passionate individuals who want to give the best teaching possible to their students – if you think you fit this profile then get in touch and come have a coffee with us!
Spanish working law states that you must have the following items listed below. Apologies, but due to our obligation to the Spanish government, we cannot consider anybody who cannot work legally here nor consider anyone who is not native - the parents of our students demand it.
Before applying, please make sure you have the following necessary documents:
• EU passport. Americans/ Australians/ Canadians / New Zealanders- we will only consider you if you have dual nationality with an EU country (and therefore have the passport!) OR all the necessary visa requirements
• NIE in card form
• Social Security number
Main duties include:
• Planning and general coordination of Cambridge exams (B1, B2, C1)
• Assisting other teachers with planning and preparation of class materials
• Writing evaluations for students
• Support via phone/email
• Contribute ideas during meetings to acquire new students
• Lead meetings with the team to discuss student progression
Salary: €1388 per month (gross)
If you are interested in being part of a creative team, where you have plenty of freedom in how you approach your job, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org