Program Assistant - IE University Law School
The Program Assistant is the first point of contact with students and professors on a day-to-day basis. The Program Assistant will assist the Program Management team by carrying out all administrative tasks necessary for the smooth running and delivery of the program.
Key Action Areas:
The candidate must feel comfortable working in a busy environment that will require multi-tasking and the ability to manage a high volume of work. Also, the successful candidate should be detail-oriented, enjoy interacting with students, and being a team player. The most relevant tasks managed by the Program Assistant include but are not limited to:
• Act as point of contact (coordination and constant communication) with the different departments involved in programs’ operations (Faculty, Admissions, Registrar’s Office, Planning…).
• Attend and support the students and professors on a daily basis.
• Manage a high volume of e-mail and respond on time to student queries.
• Liaise and coordinate with other departments (Registrar, Planning…) on a wide range of administrative issues.
• Process internal expense reports.
• Compile and update databases with student information.
• Contribute to the preparation and edition of reports and presentations.
• Assist the Program Management Team in the communication with internal and external stakeholders (students, professors, IEU departments).
• Manage the logistics of the program deliveries: caterings, organization of extracurricular events (simulations, visits, etc.) and travel arrangements.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Fluency in both English and Spanish, and good communication skills (verbal and written).
• A track-record of customer interface, excellent organization skills, and a “can-do attitude”.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
• Curious, open to learn and with team-working skills.
• Strong desire to work in a multicultural environment.
• Candidates must possess a valid EU work permit.