Teach English in Spain. Free TEFL Training. No Fees!
Do you want to gain international experience while getting a taste of teaching? Join our programs to teach English in a school in Spain.
Receive TEFL-related training and boost your resume by becoming a Language Assistant for the 2023-24 academic year.
Take initiative and help Spanish students develop English speaking skills through conversation practice. You will have the chance to create teaching materials and put them into practice with groups of students.
It’s the best opportunity to share your home country’s traditions while embracing the Spanish culture! ????
Spanish and previous teaching experience is not required but would be helpful.
???? Main Highlights of an Unforgettable Program
- No fees!
- Placements in more than 300 schools all over Spain
- €878-1140 stipend per month, enough to live and travel in Spain as a young professional
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a Spanish host family
- Free TEFL training provided by an international Spanish university
- Spanish public healthcare coverage
- Paid school holidays
- Awesome opportunity to learn Spanish and discover a fascinating culture
- In-country guidance and pre-departure visa process assistance
- Native-level English speaker
- Recent university graduates within the last 4 years:
o be a recent university graduate (+3 year degree), or
o hold a postgraduate degree related to Education or Linguistics.
- Be a current undergraduate student from a partnering university that will earn credits through this placement.
- Enjoying working with children and/or young people
- Being energetic and proactive
- Having cultural awareness
- No criminal records
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Become a Language Assistant in Spain and let the adventure start!
???? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bear in mind that this is a demanding program with a competitive selection process. Only highly motivated and committed candidates reach the final stage. If you are eligible, you will be contacted by the HR team to schedule a Skype interview with a Meddeas interviewer.