English Teacher Assistant (ESO)
We are seeking (2) two enthusiastic and energetic English Language Assistants to assist a Spanish teacher in class with lesson planning, conversation activities, cultural exchange and Cambridge test prep.
- Active N.I.E.
- Spanish Social Security number
- English must be your first language (native speaker-level)
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience teaching in secondary school
- Cambridge Exam preparation experience
- Must have an open availability (Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm)
- Full commitment from October 10th until June 24th, 2023
- Must live within 45 minutes to an hour commute to the school at most.
Type of Contract: Paid Internship (Beca)
Stipend: 1.354 euros gross/monthly
School holidays are paid, except Summer Break. The school provides medical health care and daily lunches.
Dates: Start immediately. Scholarship agreement ends June 24th, 2023. Contract can be extended up to 6 years.
Please submit your CV only if you qualify.