MORNING, LUNCH TIME & EVENING CLASSES- START JAN 2019
Hexagone is looking for English teacher(s) with CELTA/TEFL certificate and all necessary papers to work legally in Spain (Spanish NIE, Social Security number and valid work permit if applicable) to cover following classes as of January 2019:
EARLY MORNING CLASSES
1. Monday & Wednesday 8:30-10:30 am near metro Bambú, L1 (10 min walking distance). Two groups of up to 6 people each.
2. Tuesday & Friday 8:00-9:30 am in Campezo street (15 min bus ride from metro Suanzes, L5). Group of up to 6 students.
LUNCH TIME CLASSES
1. Monday & Wednesday 13:30-16:30 in Campezo street (15 min bus ride from metro Suanzes, L5). Two groups of up to 6 students each.
2. Tuesday & Thursday 13:30-15:00 in Campezo street (15 min bus ride from metro Suanzes, L5). Group of two people or one-to-one.
1. Monday 7:00-8:30 pm near metro Iglesia, L1. One-to-one class.
2. Tuesday 5:00-7:00 pm near metro Colombia, L9 & L8. Two one-hour one-to-one classes with teenagers aged 12 and 14. Cambridge exams preparation.
Should you be interested in taking these classes, please send your CV to email@example.com and put the variants of your interest in subject line.