EFL Teacher Required in Marbella, MALAGA
Due to a large influx of students this academic year we are currently looking to hire one more professional, pro-active and native-level speaking EFL teachers who is creative and passionate about teaching.
"ADVANCE Language School" is situated in Marbella, Andalucia in Southern Spain. Being one of the leading schools in the area, we have an excellent reputation for offering a high standard of language education and are continually striving to achieve the best possible results. "ADVANCE Language school" is also a Cambridge exam centre and learners take their official exams at our school.
The teaching will be made up of 60% young learner/teenager classes and 40% adult classes. The majority of our students prepare for the Cambridge exams starting at 7 years old with "Starters, Movers and Flyers" and go on to take other Cambridge Main Suite exams at A2, B1, B2, C1 or C2 levels.
Students are taught in groups with a maximum class size of 9 students.
ADVANCE has a great team of teachers and with 25 years of experience we make sure that teachers are well looked after, paid well and have an opportunity to develop their professional careers in English Language teaching.
The main duties include:
- Prepare and plan classes incorporating a communicative approach to teaching.
- Teach 24 hours per week at a variety of levels from beginner through to upper intermediate/advanced levels.
- Attend staff meetings/professional development training sessions
Teachers at ADVANCE Language School can take advantage of:
- professional training sessions to help develop their teaching skills.
- being supported from experienced academic staff (DoS & ADoS)
- a supportive and cooperative atmosphere working with a team of enthusiastic and professional teachers.
- Qualifications: CELTA or TESOL
- 1 year classroom teaching experience
- Experience with Young Learners and Cambridge exams valued.
- EU national/valid work permit or TIE
- University degree is preferred..
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary of 1400 euros
- All local and national holidays paid including 10 days at Christmas and 5 days at Easter.
- 9 month renewable contract with possibility of working in summer school in July.
- Social Security paid.
- Help finding accommodation and getting residency documents. (We have a list of landlords/landladies and the rent per month for a studio or one bedroomed apartment is usually between 500/550 euros.)