TEACH ENGLISH IN BEIJING (CHINA)
Native English Teacher (Beijing) - We cover the one way ticket to Beijing, Competitive Salary (20,000 – 25,000 plus 3,000 house allowance), Z Working Visa and Medical Insurance provided as well.
We are Waijiaoji LTD, a growing company based in Beijing that offers its employees a great work and team environment, opportunity for growth and competitive salary.
Waijiaoyi is looking for experienced native English teachers looking to help us break the imbalance of education allocation in China and while also helping us improve our teaching curriculum and training.
• Our company believes in team work and communication.
• We believe in providing educational opportunity to all kids in China, where their location should not be a factor and/or barrier to learn English.
We’re looking for Native English Teachers to cover our 3 openings. The pay range we’re offering is 20,000 rmb – 25,000 rmb plus a 3,000 housing allowance per month.
• We offer accident and medical insurance
• We provide a Z working visa
• Chinese payed holidays
• Native English Speaker
• Bachelors degree or above
• Must be between 22 – 40 years of age
• Teach kindergarten kids online (no more than 25 hours a week)
• Help academic team design and improve teaching curriculum
• Join research projects, local symposiums and professional training activities
Waijiaoyi and the position are based in Beijing, China. This is a great place to live because you will be submerging yourself in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world; a central travel hub, home to many UNESCO world heritage sites, great cost of living and a complete and sublime cultural immersion.
Why Should You Apply?
• Waijiaoyi is one of the leading companies in the industry
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits
• Our office is located on the outskirts of the city and a 2/5 min walk to public transportation
• This is an amazing professional and personal opportunity for growth while also helping create an opportunity for kids to learn English
20,000 - 25,000 RMB plus a 3,000 RMB housing allowance per month