Wedding photographer / videographer wanted this Saturday
Our photographer dropped out at short notice and we're looking for someone to do photography at our wedding this Saturday.
The pay is £300 for the day and you'll have to be at the venue from 14:00 - 23:30.
The venue is an hour and a half drive from Madrid city center and you can't get there by public transport so you will need a car or someone to give you a ride .
- You don't need to be well established but we'd like you to have done some event and/or wedding photography before. The job would suit someone who has done a few events/weddings for friends, and friends of friends, and is beginning to earn money from it. You'd be one of three photographer because we have two photographer friends that are also taking pictures but they are also guests.
- You'd have to supply your own camera and equipment. We don't have that.
- Ideally we'd like you to capture video of the ceremony (because we have other photographers taking pictures) and then photography throughout the rest of the day
- You will need a car or a ride, the venue is an hour and a half drive from Madrid center.
- We'd like you to edit the video footage and improve photos afterwards (within the fee).
If you're interested please email us to confirm you meet the requirements, tell us a little bit about the events you've worked on and also send links to a few photos from your portfolio of events/weddings.