Reporting directly to the Senior Legal Counsel, the Legal Consultant role is an extremely varied position and will be responsible for a range of legal tasks. Tasks including legal management of any privacy issues, advising on all legal aspects of ecommerce, reviewing contracts with internal/external suppliers, negotiating and drafting various types of contracts. Generally, helping and advising the businesses to ensure all activities are in line with legal requirements and risks are mitigated appropriately.
Key Responsibilities will include
· Reviewing all new business features, products and initiatives are ensuring they are compliant with privacy/data protection requirements, feeding back any findings to the product development and marketing teams
· Advise on legal matters and regulatory issues
· Negotiate, write and review agreements and contracts
· Research and advise on all legal matters that may impact the business
· Manage various projects ensuring deadlines are met