ECONOMIC SPANISH CLASSES. NATIVE FROM MADRID
Hi everyone! My name is Sara and I'm 25 years old. I hope you are crazy about studying Spanish and desire to have a good time with me!
I have a Masters in Language Teaching at Rey Juan Carlos University, I also graduated in English Philology at the Autónoma University of Madrid and titled by the Instituto Cervantes.
The price is very economical:
- 13 € / hour at my home. I live in Fuencarral station (line 10). Close to the Metro, big and confortable.
IMPORTANT. My classes are focused on:
1. Improve your conversation, get fluent and learn common expressions and useful words that serve to communicate in your daily life easily and quickly.
2. Learn advanced vocabulary of different current topics.
3. Delve into grammar mastering the most important tenses and how and when use them, where to put accents in words, sentences structure , adjectives, adverbs, connectors ...
4. Improve your pronunciation. I want you really sound like a Spanish speaker. We will pay special attention to the sound of /r/ , /rr/, /j/ and /g/.
5. Preparation of DELE exams if you are interested in it. I am examiner of DELE B1-B2.
¿Helpful information about me?
.I am NATIVE, specifically from Madrid. You are going to understand me very well.
.Experience for 6 years. I have worked with many students from many different countries, especially from China, USA, UK, Korea and Japan.
.I work in an academy as a Spanish and English teacher. I know quite well your needs.
.I offer tailored classes for each level and interests of the student. I also give you material to work in class and take it to your home.
.Feel free to contact