Native assistant wanted for kindergarten afterschool classes
We are "e3" (=Enjoy Expressing English): a team comprised of 2 co-owner teachers: British native (Chloe) and a bilingual Spaniard (Feli) plus our very young learners co-ordinator Stephanie!
· Our philosophy is about language learning being fun, contextual and interactive. Also, to develop our students' confidence in all areas of communication: both verbal and corporal.
· We are mainly based a theatre space (no desks!) in the Embajadores/ Palos de La Frontera area. However, we also run classes in a local kindergarten for 3-6 year olds.
· We are looking for 3 energetic, enthusiastic and caring teaching assistants, who are truly passionate about what they do and care about children's learning. You will be working in a team with another experienced 'e3' teacher.
· We need you 2-3 sessions per week from Monday to Thursday 1730-1830. Each class we teach lasts ONE HOUR but we need you to come 15 minutes earlier to help the teacher get ready for the class and tidy up at the end.
· We will only consider natives (sorry, but this is what the parents demand) and people with correct and legal paperwork for working in Spain: NIE, Social Security, working visa and police check.
· We provide planning and materials but your input is also welcome.
· If you impress us, we may give you training in our method and offered the chance to be promoted to team teacher in the future!
· By the way, this is guaranteed work and is a much more exciting way of earning money than private classes ;-).
Come and find out more from us over coffee!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you,
Chloe, Feli and Steph