ENGLISH TEACHING POSITION IN ALCALÁ DE HENARES
Qualified native English teachers are required to start in October, teaching English for extracurricular classes in a school; mainly at lunchtime and afternoons.
- Being native in English (bilingual with a C1 or C2 will be also attended)
- Upper-Intermediate level of Spanish
- Either, degree in English Philology, Cambridge, TOEFL or TEFL
- Teaching experience with preschool (REF.EXTALCINF), children (REF.EXTALCPRI) or teens (REF.EXTALCESO)
- Have a NIE number, work permit and background check that enables to work with children
- Knowledge of Cambridge ESOL exams: YLE, KET, PET, FCE, CAE or CPE
- Organized, responsible and committed to tasks related to teaching.
- Working Contract and Social Security registration.
- 19,00€ gross/hour (25,86€ autonomous)
- Holidays and end of contract payment
If you are interested, send us your CV (with photo) in order to arrange an interview. Interviews will be in June and July.
Please, do not forget to mention in the subject the reference.