IGCSE MATHS TEACHER
Our network of private Schools is looking for a IGCSE MATHS TEACHER.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
· preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes;
· preparing activities and lessons plans' in accordance with IGCSE methodology;
· developing lessons plans and lectures;
· helping students understand this material and prepare them for advanced courses in this subject;
· marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
· researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
· selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor`s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Bussines Administration, among others / Licenciatura en Matemáticas, Economía, Administración de Empresas, entre otras.
Master degree in Secondary Education (PGCE, QTS)/ Máster en Profesorado de Educación Secundaria/ CAP
Native English speaker, Bilingual or Native English speaking level (Trinity level 12, Cambridge Proficiency, or C2)/ Imprescindible nivel de inglés bilingue
Starting in September 2017