WANTED: GERMAN NATIVE SPEAKER SECRETARY STARTUP CEO
WANTED: German Native Speaker Secretary Startup CEO
We need someone out going, dedicated, passionate, very flexible, and share the same vision as us, to stand for a change.
Job Title: Secretary for CEO
- This is a part time position to start, which would turn into full time.
- Interns are welcomed.
- This is a PAID position
- Able to start on November 28th 2014
- MUST be in Germany
- MUST be a Native German speaker. Fluent, both verbally and in writing.
- MUST be able to speak English fluently ( or Japanese fluently) Both is a PLUS.
- You must be prepared to commit to a weekend schedule, if needed. BE flexible.
- MUST share the same vision as us, working together to change the world in a positive way.
- NO is not in your vocabulary. You can make it happen.
About Us: We are Xvolve. a startup company based in San Francisco/ Tokyo. The company was IT focused, but we are expanding to Germany so that we can start something new and fresh. Our vision is to disrupt the world and impact it in a positive way, changing it for the better. Our mission is to do everything and everything we can to succeed our vision. Never give up, never surrender! Attached is an article about our founder and our vision. And the link to our webpage below.
about our CEO:
So it sounds like you are interested. WHAT are you waiting for? Your life is about to change, and it starts with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Let's make the world a better place!
Please respond to this advertisement with:
1) An email with the subject 'PT CEO Secretary’ on the subject line, a
brief introduction to yourself, who you are, what you do, what
you want to do and why you're interested in this job PLUS your
availability for weekdays and weekend shifts
2) Resume in PDF. Applicants without resumes will not be considered.
3) Links to any social media accounts that you feel comfortable sharing.
click the link below to apply