DIRECTOR OF ACTIVITIES (CHELSEA FC SUMMER CAMP) EU CITIZENS
Details of Position
Are you a highly motivated, organised and dynamic individual? Are you able to ensure the delivery of an exciting cultural and social activities programme?
Choices International are looking to recruit an experienced and professional Director of Activities to manage our London Summer Centre Activities programme in 2017.
Established in 1989, Choices International provides an exciting range of residential sports and language programmes; including soccer camps in partnership with major European and Premiership teams.
We are looking to recruit a Director of Activities to manage our London summer programme in 2016 (June 28th – August 12th).
The Activities Director is responsible for the day to day running of the activity programme including sports and social sessions and events. Duties will involve managing the activity staff as well as management of the use of facilities and resources.
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK. A CRB Disclosure will be requested in the event of a successful application.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Sports & social activities management experience
- Residential experience
- Management position in a Young Learner or residential environment
- Experience of developing programme materials
- Observation and staff development experience
- Sports and coaching qualifications
- Previous experience of working with children/teenagers
Salary and Benefits
- £500 per week
Flexible, pragmatic individual with good interpersonal skills
• On site accommodation & meals
• Laundry when on site
• Excellent facilities & resources