English teacher for a University in Spain
We are seeking native English teachers to take part in a program with an important educational organization in Spain, teaching weekly immersion courses to Spanish university students in various locations throughout the country.
The program runs from October 14th to December 20th (a weeks training course is mandatory prior to the start date). Training dates scheduled: weeks starting the 7th of October in Madrid. For those travelling outside of Madrid accommodation during training will be provided.
• work Monday to Friday teaching one to ones in an immersion environment.
• teach students aged from 18 to 30.
• receive a fixed monthly salary of €1,400 gross.
• receive one week of paid vacation for every 9 weeks worked at the end of the contract.
• receive full training and all materials.
Teachers must be:
• native English speakers; preferably with a CETLA or other teaching qualifications
• comfortable working with groups and individuals.
• either European citizens or already have obtained full working papers (not student visa).
• able to attend a face to face interview in Madrid (although a skype-video is acceptable).
• able to participate in one evening activity and dinner with students per week. (the cost of dinner is covered)
Locations: Cuenca and Santander. Although we will take into account preference of location, there may not always be places, thus candidates should be flexible concerning their placement (We will try to give preference to those already residing in the corresponding cities).
Please contact via email (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line - 'Your Name - Immersion courses MP'
Make sure to attach a CV and include interview, training, and start date availability as well as location preference.