Professional, quaified TEFL/CELTA teachers
We combine anything from Basic Cooking, Arts and Crafts, Urban gardening, Science, Dance, Yoga, Technology etc, with teaching.
We have the following part time hours teaching kids to offer at our center plus additional offsite classes after these class times.
• Mondays 5:00-6:15pm
• Tuesdays 5:00-6:15pm
• Thursdays 5:00-6:30pm
• Ongoingof teacher support, training and career development
• Fully resourced school
• Salary between €15,00 - €16,75 hour
Starting hours between 7-10 and this will be built on.
• An opportunity to work with fun people in a creative environment.
• Start/End date, September 2018 - June 2019
• Classes: will be both on and off site
• Location: Barcelona
• CELTA / TESOL qualified
• At least 6 months teaching experience and previous experience teaching kids essential.
• Reliable, professional, energetic
• Commitment to start and finish the course essential. (Sept 2018 – June 2019)
Candidates who are not willing to commit for the length of the contract (Sept 2018 – June 2019) should refrain from applying
Please send your C.V. and a brief introductory email, both in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org