Are you looking for Summer Work?
Our Au-Pair Agency is looking for English speaking Au-Pairs willing to work for the summer in the Catalan Pyrenees mountain range, in Northern Spain, the location is La Seu D’Urgell, a medium-sized town with a family and their two children, 9 and 13 year old girls, and their dog and goldfish.
The requirements of the position are the following:
- Native-Fluent Level of English.
- Previous experience with children.
- DBS (Enhanced)/ICPC checked.
- Preferably a non-smoker without dietary restrictions
- Available from the 16th of July-12th of August 2018.
- The roles and responsibilities you would be taking on would be the following:
• Morning routines: dressing and preparing the children for the day.
• Transport: accompany and pick up the kids from activities.
• Entertainment: create and carry out fun activities for the kids in and out of the house.
• Teaching time: go over and teach new vocabulary and expressions in English.
• Night routines: get ready for bed, pjs, brush teeth etc.
• Baby-sitting (two nights a week which would be deducted from your weekly hours).
We have three available programmes for the English Au Pair programme (20hrs, 30hrs or 40hrs per week). In this case, it would be 30 hours.
The au-pair will have two free days a week with at least one of those days being on a Saturday or a Sunday.
The standard minimum weekly wage is the following:
• Au Pair’30: 30hs/week -- 120€/week