English Teachers Needed
We are seeking teachers for the academic year 2018-2019 to teach English to all levels and ages for our schools in Sant Sadurní D’anoia, Vilafranca del Penedés, Vallirana and El Vendrell.
The candidate must be dynamic, professional, passionate and dedicated.
The successful applicant will:
• Have native or advanced level of English
• Have as a minimum the CELTA / TEFL certificate or English Philology degree
• Live in the vicinity of our school, be willing to travel or relocate to Penedès area
• Hold an EU passport or have a valid work permit for Spain
• Have a genuine vocation for teaching
• Minimum teaching experience of two years.
• 100% commitment to teaching the entire school year from September
• Full legal contract and a salary of 1,300€ gross month
• Blocked hours
• Help with accommodation
• 300€ completion of contract incentive
• Possibility of becoming a permanent member of our team
• Company car to travel to and from classes
• Teacher training workshops
• Teacher development plan
To arrange for an interview contact: Patrick.email@example.com