Merit School is hiring for 2018-19
We are currently interviewing candidates for several teaching positions for the coming academic year. Interested applicants should be willing to work with both young learners and adults, as well as be available to work evenings and Saturday mornings.
We expect applicants to have:
* University Degree
* CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent
* EU passport or Spanish working papers – NIE and Social Security are essential
* Relevant classroom experience
* A professional attitude to the job
We like applicants to have:
* Good level of Spanish and/or Catalan
* Qualifications such as PGCE or DELTA
* Cambridge exams experience
Merit School offers a competitive salary, excellent pedagogical support and resources, on-going training, free Spanish classes and a dynamic and pleasant working environment.
Priority will be given to teachers who are already based in Spain and have the relevant working papers.