EF Barcelona Adult English Centers - Temporary Teacher
EF Barcelona English Centers is recruiting a temporary English teacher to provide communicative classes to adult learners during a month of extended teacher leave. The role will run from beginning/middle of March to mid-April. There will be an opportunity to return from the end of May to end of June for another period of leave. While this position is initially to fill in for teacher vacations, we are also looking to hire another teacher later this year on a more permanent basis as our student numbers grow. The successful candidate will be well placed to join our team once the position becomes available.
Details of the position:
• 16+ hours per week on average (guaranteed minimum 16 hours per week contract with overtime offered).
• Includes paid preparation time and paid training.
• Ideal availability: Tuesdays 8:30-11:30 / Wednesday 18:30-21:30 / Thursday 9:40-15:30 / Saturdays 10:30-14:30
• Beginning of March to commence training
• Presently residing or able to come to Barcelona for a face to face interview
• 1+ year experience teaching communicative classes to adults
• TEFL Certified (CELTA / Trinity Cert Preferred)
• Legally able to work in Spain (EU National or possessing a valid work permit)
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a new and growing organization in Spain and Europe. EF English Centers already has hundreds of schools worldwide and is now opening schools in Spain. We are looking for flexible, customer oriented teachers who are passionate about development to provide communicative English classes to adult learners in Barcelona.