Course Director - Trinity CertTESOL course
We are looking for a Course Director for our Trinity CertTESOL course in Barcelona.
TEFL Iberia is a small school in Barcelona, we have been running for 5 years and have a small, passionate team. We are looking for an experienced teacher trainer to join our team as Course Director.
The role is primarily to lead morning input sessions for the Trinity CertTESOL course, assess trainees and liaise with Trinity College London.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and delivering input sessions
- Continual development of the course
- Assessing trainees
- Teaching demo lessons
- Organising the teaching practice timetable
- Taking overall responsibility for the smooth running of the course
- Diploma level qualification in TEFL (Cambridge DELTA, Trinity DipTESOL, PGCE in TEFL, etc)
- Minimum 4 years teaching experience in a range of backgrounds
- One year of teacher training experience
- A passion for teaching
- Knowledge of the Trinity CertTESOL syllabus and organisation
- Autónomo status
- Previous management / customer service experience
Timetable and pay:
- 1400 - 2000€ / month, depending on experience and qualifications. Higher rates if you are freelance.
- 24 - 40 hours per week, depending on experience and qualifications
We are looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm and passion for what they do! This is one of the most important roles in the school and you will have a lot of responsibility, if you feel you are up to the challenge and would like to work as a key member of a small team we’d love to hear from you.
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com