QUALIFIED TEFL TEACHER NEEDED IN VILADECANS (BARCELONA)
Details of the post:
• Academy 30 minutes from Sants Station (15' train direction Sitges + 10' local bus + 5' walk / in Bcn transport zone 1)
• 2nd October 17 to 22nd June 18
• Contract with paid local, national & standard school holidays
• 21 block hours per week in the afternoon/evening Monday to Thursday
• Small groups (all levels / 6 year-olds to adults)
• Salary according to qualifications and experience (minimum 14,5€ x h net = 1.218€ x month net). Increments & benefits in subsequent years
Applicants must fulfill the following requisites:
• Teaching qualification (University degree, Celta, Tefl, Cap). Online TEFL certification will not be considered.
• Able to legally work in Spain (essential)
• Minimum of 1 or 2 years EFL teaching experience (young learners and teens a must). FCE & CAE , a plus.
• Preferably residing in the area of Baix LLobregat: Viladecans, Gavà, Castelldefels, El Prat, Sant Boi etc.
• Candidates who are not willing to commute & commit for the length of the contract should refrain from applying. Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL the requirements.
• Face to face interviews only (to be held throughout July and September)
Please send cv with photo